In 1998, the 3rd-generation family-owned Alexander Manufacturing Company began producing The Woodhaven.
We made firewood racks that would be of top quality, more than just a nice picture. We wanted our products to look great so that people would not be embarrassed by a ugly pile of firewood on their patio or porch. Most of all, we wanted The Woodhaven promote airflow and curing of the firewood so that fires would be easier to start, produce more heat and less smoke.
Thanks to our loyal customers, 14 years later the Woodhaven name is the most respected brand name, known for superior quality and innovation. The Woodhaven was the first unit to feature the short cover which was a concept ahead of its time. The cover concept is simple, it allows air to move freely through the bottom causing the wood to dry while keeping the top portion safe from rain or snow and moves down as wood is used.
Today, Woodhaven makes a wide variety of sizes and styles to fit any wood storage need. From our top of the line Artisan Collection to our Classic Woodhaven, you'll be sure you're buying quality - which has been the staple of our family business since 1927.
If you have any questions about our line of Woodhaven® Firewood storage racks and covers,
please call us at 1-888-421-5010 or (620) 421-5010, Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 CST.
WHY BUY A WOODHAVEN RACK?
• Quality Steel and Precision Manufacturing make an Excellent Firewood Rack
• Simple Assembly
• Proudly made in the U.S.A. (cover imported) by legal American workers. We follow all EPA, OSHA,
and employment regulations
• Heavy duty steel tubing provides a heavy, strong firewood rack that keeps your firewood off of
• Aircraft quality precision drilled holes - no loose ends on a Woodhaven® Firewood Rack
• Black, textured, baked on powder coat finish, the best finish and environmentally friendly
• Arc welded end sections, try finding another firewood rack this strong and stable
• All Black Plated Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts, provides superior rust protection and an
aesthetically pleasing look
• Factory installed custom tubing caps on all exposed ends, guaranteed to stay in place. Our unique
protects the top 12" of firewood, and automatically adjusts for the amount of firewood in the rack
• Every unit includes the cover
• Full covers are available for the 1/8 Cord to 3/4 Cord sizes